Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
You are sending a message in which you do not want the signature to be included in the message once it's sent from Outlook. - i.e you are sending a message where including your signature would cause confusion.
This can be achieved through the use of the text exception option in Exclaimer Cloud which can be set up as follows:
1. Login to your Exclaimer Cloud Subscription.
2. Hover your cursor over the required signature and choose the Signature rules option:
The Signature rules window will then be displayed on the Server-side options:
3. Enable the Don't add a signature if the message contains option.
4. In the associated text field, enter the word or phrase that will be entered into the email body when writing the message. This means if the exception word or phrase is found during processing, Exclaimer Cloud will not append the signature to the message. We recommend keeping this word or phrase short and unique, to prevent it from being used by accident. It is best to avoid symbols in your exception word or phrase as these can be converted within the HTML source code.
5. Ensure that the don't process the next signature option is selected under If this signature isn't added or another signature may be applied instead.
6. Press OK to save your changes.
You can now test this within the Signature Rules Tester, by typing the word or phrase into the message and then pressing Test, you will see on the Details tab that the word or phrase was matched and the signature did not apply
For more information on how to set up a reply signature or a once-per-email chain signature. Please have a look at the below articles: