Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
Cloud Signature Update Agent Per Machine Install - The Client Side Agent now supports installation on a per machine basis via the ALLUSERS=1 flag when installing the MSI.
This helps to improve support for Terminal Services environments and environments where the ability for end users to install software has been restricted.
For more information on deploying this option, go here
The latest version number of Cloud Signature Update Agent is 1.3.190921
Exclaimer Cloud - All Versions
Admins can add editor users to a subscription - Previously, only the owner of an Exclaimer Cloud subscription could add other admins/editors to the account. This has now been updated so admins can add editor users. Only the owner has permission to add an admin user.
- The portal performance has been improved for customers with larger numbers of templates (100+)
- Improved performance of the autocomplete search functions for tenants with a large number of domains and users
- Improved the accuracy of results returned by the autocomplete search function
- The recipient rules option no longer reverts to empty in some scenarios
- Resolved an error during setup that resulted in an "Unable to load settings" message appearing
- Performance improvements to both our data aggregation service and our client syncing services
- Updated social media icons in Signature Designer
- Improvements to Signature Designer when rendering HTML styling elements
Office 365 Improvements
- Changed the prompt times for the Cloud Agent to 30 minutes from 30 seconds
- Tenants using an older version of our setup attempt to run the configuration, the software no longer results in an error due to a missing Azure App
G Suite Improvements
- The ability to use custom G Suite attributes has been enabled for all tenants by default
- Changed the onboarding process so that the duplicate subscription detection does not prevent resellers from creating additional subscriptions
- Renamed custom attributes now reflect this change within the signature designer
- Fixed issue that occurs when pasting 5000 or more characters into a Text Field in the Signature Designer