Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
You find that every message or comment in Microsoft Planner or Microsoft Teams gets a signature, making the thread longer than necessary. You wish to exclude signatures on Planner or Teams comments.
In order to exclude signatures for messages sent using "Planner" or "Teams" you can add an exception on the "Identify messages to send to Exclaimer Cloud" mail flow rule in Exchange Online:
- Log on to the Office 365 Portal as a Global Administrator.
- Open the admin center.
- Click admin centers and select Exchange.
- Select mail flow and then rules.
- Edit the Identify messages to send to Exclaimer Cloud rule.
- Click add exception
- Select A message header... Includes any of these words
- Specify the header name:
- Specify the following text:
/o=ExchangeLabs/ou=Exchange Administrative Group
- Click OK
Once the exception is added, the transport rule should look as below:
- Click Save