Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Signature Manager Outlook Edition
You have created and designed your signature template and have deployed this to your users, when you create a new email your signature appears to have dotted borders applied to the template even though you have not set any borders in the signature design.
This issue is caused by the Outlook mail client and the use of Gridlines being enabled.
To resolve this issue:
- Open your Outlook email client.
- Generate a New Email and ensure your Signature Template is applied.
- Click inside the body of the email, select the Format Text tab (in the top Ribbon bar)
- Click on the Borders drop-down:
- Click View Gridlines to deselect this option: