Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G-Suite
We have created a signature template for you and provided you with the required template file to import into your Exclaimer Cloud environment, however, you get an error message saying:
This only occurs if a template has been sent over to you and you have downloaded the file onto a Mac (Apple) device.
This is caused by the mail client and device itself. It changes the extension of the file from being a .ExSig2 or .ExSig1 into a .ExSig1.txt file.
To correct this, you will need to ensure that the ".txt" of the file extension does not exist. Follow the below instructions on how to correct this issue:
- Locate the file you have downloaded
- Right mouse click the file and go to "Get Info"
- Locate the "Name & Extension" option (If you cannot see the Extension, un-check the "Hide extension" option)
- Remove the ".txt" from the file extension
- If a pop up appears, ensure you select the "Use .ExSig2 (or .ExSig1) option"
- Once this has been completed, import your signature template file as required.