Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
To purchase the Exclaimer Cloud subscription:
- Login to the Exclaimer Cloud portal then select the Buy Now tab:
- A list of all your subscriptions available to purchase are displayed:
- Click Purchase against the subscription you wish to purchase.
The Details screen is displayed:
- In Total number of email users who will receive a signature, enter the total number of unique email addresses to be processed by Exclaimer.
- If the total number of users is less than 50, you can choose your payment method from the two options available: Direct Debit and Credit card. The Invoice option is not available.
- If the total number of users is more than 50, you can choose your payment method from the three options available: Direct Debit, Credit card and Invoice.
- If you want a particular email signature designed by Exclaimer's design team, select Template Services.
- In Total designs, enter the number of templates you want the Exclaimer's design team to work on. For example:
- Make sure you select the Terms and Conditions before you proceed to purchase the selected subscription.
- Click Confirm to proceed.
- The Pricing & Billing Frequency screen is displayed. If you selected to purchase the Exclaimer's Template services, then a screen similar to this will be displayed:
- Select if you want a Monthly subscription billing period - you will see the price next to the option.
- Select if you want a Yearly subscription billing period - you will see the price next to the option.
- Click Continue to proceed. The Bank/Cardholder Details screen is displayed. If you don't have any payment method setup, you will be prompted to setup a payment method.
- Confirm your billing and contact information then click Continue to proceed.
The Purchase Complete screen is displayed showing the Exclaimer product, quantity and price you purchased.
When the purchase is complete, you will get an email to confirm that you've accepted the terms and conditions for the subscription.
- You can now click Launch to launch your subscription (as required, for Office 365 or G Suite) or click Manage to manage your subscription (this includes: Adding another login to your Exclaimer Cloud subscription, viewing your subscription details, such as number of users, whether it is an Active subscription or in Trial, access to your Subscription ID and so on)