Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition
You would like to add an External only signature to your emails.
This article explains how to create a policy to apply a signature only when the mail is sent Externally from your organization.
To create an External only signature you will need to set the conditions of your policy within the Exclaimer Exchange Edition client to only apply when the sender is inside your organization and when the recipient is outside your organization. This can be done using the following steps:
- Go to your policy and go to the 'Conditions' tab.
- Select the option 'The sender is someone'
- You will now see the condition window below has populated with 'The sender is someone'.
The 'Someone' is in blue to indicate that this has further options, click this.
- The menu will come up with additional options for who 'Someone' is.
From this menu select 'The sender is Inside or Outside of the Organization'
This may default to 'Outside' the organization. If so, click on 'Outside' and use the dropdown option to change this to 'Inside the organization'
- Back on the 'Conditions' tab, tick the box to also select 'The Recipient is someone'
- Click on the 'Someone' for the recipient options and then select 'The Recipient is inside or outside of the organization'
- Click the blue 'Someone' and select Outside from the dropdown options.
- To ensure that this policy only applies when both of these conditions are met, select the option 'Apply policy when all conditions are met' at the bottom of the Conditions Window
- Click Save to save the policy.
After saving it should appear as below: