Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You would like to exclude a signature from being applied to messages sent to a specific email address or domain.
1. You can specify addresses or domains to exclude using the Select recipients option. This option is accessed by hovering your cursor over the signature tile:
2. Having clicked this option, the Select recipients window is displayed with focus on the Include option:
3. Next, click the on the Exclude tab to change the focus to the required option:
4. From here, you can specify the email addresses or domains you wish to exclude from receiving the signature.
Click on Add Recipient to display the Add recipient window:
5. Enter the email addresses or domain you wish to exclude from receiving this signature and click OK to close the window:
6. Having made the required selections, click OK to confirm.
The signature tile on the Home page will be updated to reflect that the signature will apply to Specific recipients: