Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
You would like a particular signature to apply only when emailing a specific email address or domain.
1. You can define recipients using the Select recipients option. This option is accessed by hovering your cursor over the signature tile:
2. Having clicked this option, the Select recipients window is displayed. Here, you can specify the email addresses or domains you wish to apply this signature to.
3. Next, click the Add Recipient button to display the Add recipient window:
4. Enter the email addresses or domain you wish to receive this signature and click OK to close the window:
5. Having made the required selections, click OK to confirm.
The signature tile on the Home page will be updated to reflect that the signature will apply to Specific recipients: