From 30 June 2021, the following On-Premise products will no longer be available for purchase:
- Exclaimer Auto Responder
- Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange
- Exclaimer Mail Archiver
For any further questions, please contact the Exclaimer Sales team.
You have installed and configured Exclaimer Mail Archiver, and you notice that it is running in an unencrypted mode. How do I switch to an encrypted connection?
To resolve this issue, you will need to configure the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager to listen to HTTPS.
To configure the IIS Manager:
- Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Select Exclaimer Mail Archiver.
- From the right-hand side Actions pane, select Bindings.
The Site Bindings window is displayed.
- Click Add.
The Add Site Binding window is displayed.
- From the Type drop-down list, select https.
- From the SSL certificate drop-down list, select either the previously created self-signed SSL certificate or what you obtained from the certification authority.
- Click OK to save the changes made.