Relevant Product: Mail Archiver
You have installed and configured Exclaimer Mail Archiver, and you notice that it is running in an unencrypted mode. How do I switch to an encrypted connection?
To resolve this issue, you will need to configure the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager to listen to HTTPS.
To configure the IIS Manager:
- Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Select Exclaimer Mail Archiver.
- From the right-hand side Actions pane, select Bindings.
The Site Bindings window is displayed.
- Click Add.
The Add Site Binding window is displayed.
- From the Type drop-down list, select https.
- From the SSL certificate drop-down list, select either the previously created self-signed SSL certificate or what you obtained from the certification authority.
- Click OK to save the changes made.