Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 includes a feature called Sent Items Update. When this feature is enabled, any signatures applied will be shown when users check messages in their Sent Items folder - meaning that users can see messages exactly as they would be displayed to recipients.
This article details what you will need to enable this feature, and then how to enable it in Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Office 365 settings.
Log in to Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365.
- Click the activation banner at the top of the page, or navigate to the Settings option manually.
- Within Settings, select the Mail Flow option:
- Move to the Sent Items Update section at the bottom of the page and click the Grant permission & enable button.
- You are prompted to log in as a Global Administrator, and should provide required credentials.
- Having logged in as a Global Administrator, you will see a list of permissions that Exclaimer Cloud will have when the Sent Items Update feature is enabled.
- Click the Accept button. The Sent Items Update feature is enabled and you are returned to the Mail Flow settings page. Here, you will see a Disable option in the Sent Items Update section, which confirms that this feature is now active.
Now, when a user sends an email and checks the message in their Sent items folder, they will see the message with its Exclaimer signature applied.