Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You are using Exclaimer Cloud to deploy your signatures and would like to create a signature template that uses a Custom Font type, without using the Render as Bitmap option.
To achieve this, you need to use a technique called Fallback fonts.
If someone receives an email that includes your signature defined with a custom font, and they don't have that font type installed, the next available font type will be used.
Example of Fallback fonts:
Adding Fallback fonts
To add Fallback fonts:
- Once you have created your signature with the required elements, select any element to access its properties. The Properties window for the selected element is displayed.
This example displays the Table element properties:
- At the top of the Properties window, you'll see a 'breadcrumb trail' for related elements - you need to select the first entry in this trial, which will always be Signature.
- Click Manage to ensure that the uploaded fonts have been removed.
- From the Font Family drop-down list, select (or type) the required font type.
In this example, we've selected Calibri:
- You can add any number of Fall Back fonts, in the sequence that you wish them to be considered if the first font can't be used. Each font type should be separated by a comma.
- Save your changes.