Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
Use of the Exclaimer Cloud is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP"). If not defined here, capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable contract ("Agreement") between customer, reseller or other authorised user ("You") and Exclaimer.
You agree not to, and not to allow third parties or your end users, to use the Exclaimer Cloud:
- to generate or facilitate unsolicited bulk commercial email.
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others.
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose.
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature.
- to interfere with the use of Exclaimer Cloud, or the equipment used to provide Exclaimer Cloud, by customers, authorised resellers or other authorised users.
- to alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of Exclaimer Cloud.
Your failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension or termination, or both, of Exclaimer Cloud pursuant to the Agreement.