Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
As a reseller, your Exclaimer Cloud account gives you the ability to manage all of your customers' Exclaimer Cloud active subscriptions from one location.
Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal to see all of the customer subscriptions assigned to your reseller account.
You will be able to see the following:
- Customer: This is the customer's name entered during the subscription creation.
- Number of users: This is the number of users associated with the customer.
- Status: This is the status of the customer's subscription, whether it is active or not.
- Next payment date: This is the date reflecting when the next payment is due.
Adding a new customer
To add a new customer to your account:
- Click New customer subscription.
The New customer subscription window is displayed.
- From Product, select the required product for which the new customer subscription needs to be created. The two options available are: Signature for Office 365 and Signatures for G Suite.
- In Customer company name, enter the name of the customer's company.
- In Number of users, enter the accurate number of users within the customer's company.
- If you are going to be in charge of the customer's Office 365 signature designs (this means that the customer will not be accessing the user interface to create their own signatures) then click Create to complete the process.
If, however, you want to give the customer access to create and make changes to their signature designs then select the Let customers edit signatures? option.
If you select Let customers edit signatures? option, then,
- In Customer contact name, enter the customer's name.
- In Customer email address, enter the customer's email address.
- Click Create to create the required customer subscription.
The customer will be sent an automated email confirming they have been invited to use Signatures for Office 365/GSuite. The customer will need to click on the link in the email, enter their contact details and create a secure password. Their username will be their email address.
Please note that the customer will only have access to the user interface to manage their Office 365/GSuite signatures. They will have no access to billing - you can manage the billing via your Exclaimer Cloud account.