Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
As a reseller, your Exclaimer Cloud account gives you the ability to manage all of your customers' Exclaimer Cloud Active Subscriptions from one location.
Whenever you login to portal.exclaimer.com, you will see all of the customer subscriptions assigned to your reseller account. On your home screen, you will see the following:
- Customer name.
- Number of users.
- Status - this shows whether the customer's subscription is active or not.
- Next payment date.
You will also notice icons located next to each subscription:
View the customer's UI.
View the customer's account subscription settings.
The customer's subscription has been put on hold as there is an issue.
Add a new customer to your account
1. On the home screen, click the New customer subscription button.
2. Enter the customer's company name and the accurate number of users.
3. If you will be in charge of the customer's Office 365 signature designs, i.e. they will not be accessing the Signatures for Office 365 UI, simply click Create to complete the process. If, however, you want to give the customer direct control, click the Let customers edit signatures? tickbox.
4. Add a customer contact name and email address. Click Create when complete.
The customer will then be sent an automated email to confirm they have been invited to use Signatures for Office 365. They will need to click the link in the message, enter their contact details and create a secure password. Their username will be their email address.
Please note that the customer will only have access to the service's UI to manage Office 365 signatures. They will have no access to billing, which you will manage via your Exclaimer Cloud account.