Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
I tried to pay for Exclaimer Cloud but my payment got declined. What should I do now?
Aside from checking that you have sufficient funds in your account, we recommend that you contact your bank or credit card company as soon as possible to find out why the payment was declined.
Also, raise a ticket with Exclaimer Support.
(We will try and take payment from your credit/debit card a total of three times every 24 hours)
There can be various reasons why a payment is declined; some of the most common reasons are:
- There may be a typo when entering the card number.
- The date entered may not be correct.
- The card may have expired.
- There may be a typo when entering the Card Verification Code (CVC).
- The card is not set up for international payments - this is only valid for Exclaimer overseas customers.