Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
You wish to define a date/time period within which a signature will be used - for example, you might define a signature with time-limited promotional content; include a holiday message at certain times of the year, etc.
Having defined the required signature, you can apply date and time settings, as follows:
1. Hover your cursor over the required signature and choose the Set date/time trigger option:
The Set date/time trigger window is displayed with date and time options:
2. Select the Apply within Date/Time range checkbox to activate these settings.
3. In Start and End date fields, click the calendar icon and choose the required date using the calendar picker:
4. In Start and End time fields, click the clock icons to select a time from the list. Times are listed in half-hourly intervals:
If you need a more specific time, you can click in a time field and type the required type manually:
You must specify a time. If you attempt to save settings when the Date/Time range is activated but a time field is blank, you are warned that this information is required:
5. Having defined required dates and times, click OK at the bottom of the page. The signature is updated. When browsing signatures, you will see a Date/Time range applies note at the bottom of the tile:
For a demonstration of this feature, you can watch our video, here.
What formatting does the date range use?
The formatting used is based on the UI Language that you have chosen.
How can I tell if a signature is active or inactive because of date restrictions?
If a signature is associated with a date/time restriction, you will see a Date/Time range applies note at the bottom of the signature tile. Currently, this does not indicate whether the signature is active - to view its status, you should access Set date/time trigger details and check the dates specified.