Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
If your subscription is configured with Exclaimer Cloud for G Suite, you can create a signature and then define signature rules to determine if/how it is deployed. You can choose:
- Server-side (G Suite)
- Client-side (Gmail)
This article explains how to define signature rules for Client-side deployment. For Server-side options, please click here.
Setting Client-side (Gmail) options
To synchronise a signature to Gmail, so users (for whom it applies) will see it when composing messages, follow steps below:
1. Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com) and Launch your subscription. All existing signatures (and signature folders) are displayed on the Home page, in processing sequence.
2. Hover your cursor over the signature that you wish to update and select the Signature rules option:
The Signature rules window is displayed with focus on Server-side options:
3. Select the Client-side tab, to access Gmail options:
If your subscription is configured for client-side deployment only
, the Server-side tab is greyed out, and focus will be on the Client-side tab, by default:
In this scenario, there will be a warning message, advising that the signature will not currently be added to any emails (because server-side deployment is not in use).
4. Enable the Synchronise this signature with Gmail slide option.
5. Click OK to save and exit back to the Home page.
6. If required (and if your subscription is configured accordingly), you can also define rules for Server-side deployment.