Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
The following sections are included in this article:
When you choose to add or change a signature, you'll be working with our smart, intuitive Signature Designer:
The toolbox includes all elements that can be added to signatures. These elements are organised into logical groups, which can be collapsed and expanded as needed:
You can find out more about these elements in the Signature Elements Introduction article.
The signature canvas
The canvas is where your signature takes shape. If you have chosen to create a blank signature, it will be blank until you drag and drop the required elements onto it:
If you have chosen to create a signature based on an Exclaimer template or to change an existing signature, the canvas displays the current design. For example:
The canvas is smart - as you drag an element, the Signature Designer anticipates where you might drop it and makes space accordingly:
The preview pane
As your signature design evolves, you can see how it will be applied to messages, using the dynamic preview pane on the right-hand side:
Buttons at the top of the Signature Designer are used to take action with the current signature, as summarised below:
- New. Click to create a new signature. This option will close the Signature Designer with the existing design - a message box is displayed prompting if you want to save your changes.
- Save. Click to save the current design and keep it open for further changes.
- Save As. Click to save the current design with a different name. This is useful if you originally chose to change an existing design, but wish to create a new version instead of overwriting the original one.
- Undo. Click to undo the last edit (keep pressing this button to undo older edits).
- Redo. Click to redo the last undo action (keep pressing this button to redo older undo actions).
- View. Click to collapse the preview pane, so you have more design space.
- Help. Click to access the Exclaimer Knowledge Base.
- Close. Click to close the current signature and return to the Home page.
Once you're happy with your signature design, you need to define the circumstances under which your signature will be applied using signature rules to your Office 365 or G-suite subscription.