Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
This article guides you through the process of configuring your Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite subscription, for Gmail (client-side) only. With this configuration, signatures are synchronised to users' Gmail (so they can be added when composing messages) - but server-side features are not implemented.
This wizard walks you through the steps required to grant permission for Exclaimer Cloud to:
- Synchronise data from your Google Directory to an Exclaimer Cloud Signatures database, so it can be applied to your signatures
- Synchronise signatures to your users' Gmail.
Running the setup wizard
To run the setup wizard, follow steps below:
2. Select Configure the full operational service and then click Next to choose features that you wish to configure.
3. Select the Client-side only radio button:
4. Click Next to view a summary of tasks that will be completed during this setup:
5. Click Next to choose an account with Super Admin permissions for your G Suite account:
6. Having chosen an account, you are prompted to grant access for Exclaimer to access your Google account:
7. Click Allow to grant permission, and verify the installation:
8. You are now prompted to Integrate with Google, allowing Exclaimer Cloud to read data from your Google Directory, and update users' signatures in Gmail:
9. Click the Integrate with Google button:
10. You're prompted to verify your account, by entering the associated password:
11. Enter the password, and click Next. A summary of access requirements is displayed, and you need to agree to the application's terms and conditions, at the bottom of this page:
12. Click Accept. You will see confirmation that Exclaimer Cloud has been installed, and have the option to notify your users about this:
13. Decide if you'd like to notify users, then click Next. You are shown where to find the Exclaimer Cloud app:
14. Click Next. Before starting to use Exclaimer Cloud, some additional setup is needed - you're prompted to complete this now:
15. Click the Manage app link. You are direction to the Google Admin > Settings for Exclaimer Cloud:
16. Exit this page.
17. Having saved settings, you can now launch the app:
18. You're now ready to create your first signature: