Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You wish to allow another user access to your Exclaimer Cloud subscription.
To add additional users to your subscription:
- Login to the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com), using the email address provided when you created your subscription.
- Click Manage... against the required subscription.
- Under the User Management section, click Add a user...:
The Add a user window is displayed.
- In Email address, enter the email address of the new user who requires access.
- Tick the option to grant the (new) user permission for the invoice, address and company details for Exclaimer.
- Select the role for the user: Admin or an Editor.
- Click Add to add the new user.
Once the user has been successfully added, the user will receive an automated email from Exclaimer, allowing them to set up a password and log in.