Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You wish to allow another user access to your Exclaimer Cloud subscription.
Only a subscription owner or a subscription admin can add other users who can log into the Exclaimer portal. If you have these permissions, follow steps below to add additional accounts to your subscription:
2. Click the drop-down arrow next to the Launch button and select Manage:
3. Under the User Management section, click the Add a user... button:
4. Specify the Name, Email address and Company for the new user requiring access
5. Specify if the new user is an Admin or an Editor, for more information on these visit this page
6. Once done, click the Add button.
7. Having added a user, they will receive an automated email from Exclaimer, allowing them to set a password and log in.