Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G-Suite
To add a new signature with a blank canvas, so you can design your layout and content from first principles, follow steps below:
- Select the New Signature option from the menu bar at the top of the Home page:
- From here, the Create New window is displayed:
- You don't need to select a predefined template, as we want to start with a completely blank canvas (rather than starting with a predefined Exclaimer template). Instead, click the Create Blank Signature button, at the bottom of the window. From here, Table Shape options are displayed:
When designing a signature layout, it is often useful to work within a table which includes columns and rows representing the required signature shape. A range of table shapes is available here, so you can choose one that best suits the layout that you want to achieve.
- Select the required Table Shape and click Yes.
Having selected a table shape, it is added to the signature canvas:
- Click the Save button (at the top of the Signature Designer):
- Enter a Signature Name and click OK:
This saves the signature and adds it to the Home page.
- You can now design your signature. As your design evolves, remember to save changes.