Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
You have changed your domain name or acquired a new one. You are not sure what needs to be configured in Exclaimer Cloud to ensure that the new domain is synchronized and that signatures are added to the email messages.
No changes need to be made in Exclaimer Cloud, provided that:
- Data synchronization has been completed (this occurs automatically once a day but can be forced if required).
- The new or modified domain has been added to the same Office 365 tenancy that was used when signing up for Exclaimer Cloud.
- Messages are routed through the Exclaimer send connector in Office 365 (this is a standard setup so unless you have actively changed this setting, it will be correct).
Forcing data synchronization
Data synchronization occurs automatically, once a day. If required, follow the steps below to force a manual synchronization:
- Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com), click Launch to open your subscription.
Click the options list from the top-right of your screen and select Settings.
- The Settings window is displayed, select the Data Synchronization tab.
- Under the Office 365/Azure Active Directory Synchronization, click Start:
For more information, see How to run a manual data synchronization.