Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
You have changed your domain name, or acquired a new one. You are not sure what needs to be configured in Exclaimer Cloud to ensure that the new domain will be synchronised and that signatures are still added to messages.
No changes are required in Exclaimer Cloud, provided that:
- Data synchronisation has completed (occurs automatically once a day but can be forced if required)
- The new or modified domain is added to the same Office 365 tenancy that was used when signing up for Exclaimer Cloud
- Messages are routed through the Exclaimer send connector in Office 365 (this is standard setup so, unless you have actively changed this setting, it will be correct)
Forcing data synchronisation
Data synchronisation occurs automatically, once a day. If required, follow steps below to force a manual synchronisation:
1. Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com).
2. Click the Launch button for your subscription.
3. Click the Settings button at the top of the page.
4. Click the Start button under Office 365/Azure Active Directory Synchronisation.