Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
If your subscription is configured with Outlook Client for Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365, signatures can be synchronised to users' local computers, for use in Microsoft Outlook on Windows.
For the synchronise process to work, the Signature Update Agent needs to be running on each user's computer. Our recommended method for deploying the agent to client computers is via URL however, if necessary, it is possible to deploy an MSI package via GPO. To do this, follow steps below:
Download the MSI package for the Outlook Signature Update Agent, using this link.
Create a group policy
1. Open the Group Policy Management console and right click on the domain name.
2. Select Create a GPO in this domain, and link it here...:
3. Specify a name for the new GPO and click OK.
4. Right-click the newly created GPO and click Edit.
5. Navigate to User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings:
6. Right click on Software installation and select New > Package:
7. Select the MSI package downloaded earlier.
8. Select the Assigned radio button for the deployment method and click OK:
9. Right-click on the Exclaimer software package and select Properties.
10. Click the Deployment tab and tick the box Install this application at logon and click OK:
If you are using remote desktop or terminal servers