Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud Signatures For G-Suite
Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G-Suite is the premier cloud service for centrally managing and controlling G-Suite email signatures.
With a wide choice of professionally designed email signature templates as your start point, and an intuitive signature designer that lets you customise key elements and choose what information to include, you can create beautiful signatures with your own brand logo, images and colour scheme.
When you configure Exclaimer Cloud for G-Suite, you can choose to setup as:
- Server-side (G-Suite) AND Client-side (Gmail). Signatures are applied AFTER emails have been sent (users do not see the signature that was applied). Messages sent from Gmail are routed to Exclaimer Cloud, where signatures are applied - then the messages are returned to G-Suite, for onward delivery to the original recipients. Setup is ALSO completed for Gmail synchronisation (so signatures can be synchronised to users' Gmail accounts, for inclusion when messages are composed).
- Client-side (Gmail only). Signatures are synchronised to users' Gmail. When messages are sent from Gmail, they are sent directly to recipients - i.e. they are not routed to Exclaimer Cloud for processing.
All Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures For G-Suite features are accessed via our intuitive web portal (portal.exclaimer.com). From where, you can:
- Create signatures by choosing a design from the signature template library, or starting with a blank canvas. Alternatively, let Exclaimer create a custom signature for you.
- Give users consistent signatures for all email with auto-completed details such as names, departments and job titles pulled from your G-Suite data.
- Easily add your social media details, promotional banners and legal disclaimers.
- Update any signature element and apply changes instantly.
- Apply signatures, based on a a range of criteria - for example, to different users/groups.
- Use Signature rules to determine if and how a signature should be applied.
When messages are sent, all enabled signatures are processed and applied as appropriate.
If more than one signature applies for a user, the first one processed will be used.
Any contact information included in the signature is drawn from G-Suite data (as configured during the setup process).