Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition | Signature Manager Office 365 Edition
You are unsure whether the font you have chosen for your signature template design is web safe and available for use in your Exclaimer Signature Solution.
For more information on web safe fonts and font stacks, please refer to the following article:
Once you have established whether your chosen font is web safe or not, you may wish to implement a font stack into your signature. The below steps will explain how to do this.
- Take the initial Font type you are looking to use. For this example, we will use Calibri.
- Create a "Font Stack" with your chosen fonts, ensuring you separate each font with a comma and space.
Example: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, Segoe UI, Optima, Arial, sans-serif
- Go to the Source tab within your signature template.
- After the <BODY> tag found at the start of the signature, add the following code:
- After the font-family: add your font stack.
- Before the </BODY> located at the end of the signature add </span>
- Once this has been done, your code should look similar to the below, but with your font stack in place of our example.