Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition
You are unsure whether the font you have chosen for your signature template design is web safe and available for use in your Exclaimer Signature solution.
For more information on web safe fonts and font stacks, please see: Web Safe Fonts & Font Stacks
Once you have established whether your chosen font is web safe or not, you may wish to implement a font stack into your signature.
Implementing Font Stack
To implement a font stack in your signature:
- Take the initial Font type you are looking to use.
In this example, we will use Calibri.
- Create a Font Stack with your chosen fonts. Please ensure you separate each font with a comma and space.
For example Calibri, Candara, Segoe, Segoe UI, Optima, Arial, sans-serif
- Go to the Source tab within your signature template.
- After the <BODY> tag (which is found at the start of the signature) add the following code:
- After the font-family: add your font stack:
- Before the </BODY> (which is found at the end of the signature) add </span>.
Once this has been done, your code will look similar to the one below, but with your font stack in place: