Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You are not sure if the font you have chosen for your signature template design is web safe and available for use in your Exclaimer Signature solution.
Once you have established whether your chosen font is web safe or not, you can implement a font stack into your signature.
Implementing Font Stack
Follow the steps below to implement font stack into your signature:
- Take the initial Font type you are looking to use. In this example, we use Calibri.
- Create a Font Stack with your chosen fonts, ensuring you separate each font with a comma and space.
Example: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, Segoe UI, Optima, Arial, sans-serif.
- Select the entire signature by selecting the outer edge of the template.
The Signature properties window is displayed:
- In Font Family, remove the current font type and replace it with your Font Stack.
- Once the changes have been made, simply close the window for the changes to take place.