Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G-Suite
You are unsure whether the font you have chosen for your signature template design is web safe and available for use in your Exclaimer Signature Solution.
For more information on web safe fonts and font stacks, please refer to the following article:
Once you have established whether your chosen font is web safe or not, you may wish to implement a font stack into your signature. The below steps will explain how to do this.
- Take the initial Font type you are looking to use. For this example, we will use Calibri.
- Create a "Font Stack" with your chosen fonts, ensuring you separate each font with a comma and space.
Example: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, Segoe UI, Optima, Arial, sans-serif
- Select the entire signature by selecting the outer edge of the template. The below window will appear:
- In the Font Family section, remove the current font type and replace it with your Font Stack.
- Once this has been completed, simply close the window for the changes to take place.