Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
Messages sent to Exclaimer Cloud are not being delivered (or delivery is delayed) and the Office 365 message trace shows the following error:
The server that Exclaimer Cloud is trying to proxy the message to is either unavailable or unable to accept connections.
Typically, this scenario occurs if the Mail Routing options in Exclaimer Cloud are configured as Sender Domain. This configuration results in Exclaimer Cloud delivering the message to the server specified on the sending domain name’s MX records.
Configure the Mail Routing options in Exclaimer Cloud to deliver the message back to Office 365, instead of the sender domain’s MX records. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com).
2. Click the Launch button for your subscription.
3. Click the Settings button at the top of the page.
4. Click the Mail Flow
5. Click the Edit button under the Mail Routing
6. Choose Static Domain from the drop-down list and then specify the Office 365 domain name (ending .onmicrosoft.com).