Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
There may be times where you need to update Office 365 connectors and the transport rule, using the Office 365 Connector Setup wizard. To do this, follow steps below:
1. Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com).
2. Click the Launch button for your subscription.
3. Click the Settings button from the options list in the top right of your screen:
The Settings page is displayed:
4. Select the Mail Flow tab:
Mail Flow options are displayed:
5. Click the Setup button associated with Office 365 Connector Setup. The Office 365 Connector Setup wizard is launched:
6. Click Next. You are prompted to enter credentials for a Global Administrator (be sure that you are entering the credentials for the correct Office 365 tenant):
7. Enter credentials for your Global or Exchange administrator account and click Next.
8. Choose which emails should be routed to Exclaimer Cloud for signature processing, before being sent back to Office 365 for delivery (the wizard remembers the last settings used):
Here, you can choose to process emails for everyone, or only for users in a specific group.
9. Having made your selection, click Next and the setup wizard recreates the configuration for the Office 365 tenant:
10. When the wizard is complete, confirmation is displayed:
11. Click Close to return to the Mail Flow page.
12. Click Close to exit the wizard.