Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
You have configured the Outlook Client for Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 and would like to set up the Client-side signature rules to apply a particular signature to new messages only.
2. Hover your cursor over the signature that you wish to update and select the Signature rules option:
3. The Signature rules window is displayed. If not already the focus, select the Client-side tab (at the top of the page) to access Outlook options:
4. Ensure that the Download this signature to the client option is enabled.
5. Enable the Set as default for...New messages option:
6. Ensure that the Set as default for...Forwards and replies option is disabled.
7. Click OK to save changes.