Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
You have configured the Outlook Client for Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 and would like to set up the Client-side signature rules to apply a particular signature to forward/reply messages only.
This may be a shorter signature you wish to apply to replies and/or forwards instead of repeating your long signature with a disclaimer throughout the email chain.
2. Hover your cursor over the signature that you wish to update and select the Signature rules option:
The Signature rules window is displayed with focus on server-side options:
3. Select the client-side tab (at the top of the page) to access Outlook options:
4. Enable the Set as default for...Forwards and replies option.
5. Ensure that the Set as default for...New messages option is disabled.
6. Click OK to save changes.