Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
The Message Capture feature can be useful to identify the shape and content of a message, before and after it was processed by Exclaimer Cloud.
This feature will copy messages that match the Message Capture conditions and email the diagnostic data to the diagnostic recipient specified.
To enable message capture:
1. Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com).
2. Click the Launch button for your subscription.
3. Click the Settings button from the options list in the top right of your screen:
The Settings page is displayed:
4. Click the Diagnostics tab.
5. Under the Message Capture heading, click the Edit button:
6. Tick the checkbox Enable message capture.
7. Specify how many messages should be captured before the feature will be automatically disabled.
8. In the Sender column, enter the email address of the sender whose messages you want to capture.
9. Optionally, specify if you want to capture emails to all recipients, or emails to a specific recipient: ***
10. To capture reply emails from the recipient, tick the checkbox Capture replies from this recipient to the specified sender.
11. In the deliver diagnostic data to: box specify an email address within the Office 365 tenant.
12. Click the Save button
13. Once you receive the diagnostics, (this should be three separate emails), send these on to Exclaimer Support by replying to your support ticket via email with the diagnostics attached. Our support team can then investigate further.