Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
These steps will guide you through configuring the folder scope for a new folder. To change the scope for existing folders, skip ahead and proceed from step 3.
1. Create new folder by clicking on the + New Folder Button
2. Assign the new folder a name and description and click on the OK button.
By default new folders are configured without any restrictions so that signatures contained within them can apply to everyone.
3. To restrict the folder to certain users, hover your mouse over the folder and click the Select senders button.
4. You will then have the option to Add People/Groups or edit the users by clicking on the pencil button next to any existing users/groups, or the Add People/Groups button at the bottom of the window.
5. You can then select the users the folder applies to, and click the OK button to save the changes.
6. Confirm the settings and then click on the OK button.
7. The folder will then show the users/groups the signature policies inside the folder will apply to.