Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
To use a signature, it must first be applied to an individual user or groups of users within your organisation.
In some cases, this might be as simple as applying it for 'everyone', but often, requirements are more nuanced. For example, you might choose to have simpler design for internal signatures, and full contact details on an external version (you can even create an external reply version to be used after the first email that the employee has sent). Other scenarios might include a marketing team needing to showcase an event in their signature content; a sales team highlighting a special offer, or customer services including your opening times - there are a wealth of options to handle all situations.
In Exclaimer Cloud, signatures are applied using the Select senders option. This option is available when you hover your cursor over a signature tile:
Having selected this option, the Select senders window is displayed. From here you can choose users for whom the signature is/is not applied:
From here, click the Add People/Groups button to open the Add person/group window:
Here, you can choose to apply the signature to:
- Everyone in my organisation. Everyone will have the same email signature.
- Members of this group. Select this radio button and start typing the required group name. This is a predictive text field, so any matched groups will be shown as you type. For example, typing the letter 'a' displays any groups that start with that letter:
- If you don't wish to use the auto complete option, you can clear this field and type your own SMTP address manually. Multiple groups can be added by confirming your selection and repeating the process as many times as required.
- Specific user or email address. Select this radio button and start typing the required username or email address. This is also a predictive text field, so suggestions will be displayed as you type.
If you don't wish to use the auto complete option, you can clear this field and type your own SMTP address manually. Multiple users/email addresses can be added by confirming your selection and repeating the process as many times as required.
- Advanced query. Select this radio button to apply the signature according to queries based on user attributes, defined in the Advanced Query window.
Having made required selections, click OK to confirm.