Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
If your Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite subscription is configured for Client-side only features only (so signatures are synchronised to users' Gmail accounts), and you wish to add our Exclaimer Cloud service (so signatures will be applied via our cloud service, where applicable), follow the steps below.
2. Hover your cursor over any signature and then select the Signature rules option:
The Signature rules window is displayed with focus on Client-side options:
3. Select the Server-side tab. Here, you'll see that these options are not currently configured.
4. Click the Configure button:
5. Select the Server-side radio button:
6. Click Next. A summary page is displayed, detailing tasks that will be completed during this setup:
7. Click Next, and choose an account with Super Admin permissions for G Suite:
8. Having chosen an account, you are prompted to grant access for Azure to access your Google account:
9. The next page of the wizard contains Host and IP address information, that needs to be configured in the G Suite Admin Console:
10. Follow instructions to complete required configuration in the G Suite Admin Console, then return to the wizard and continue with steps below.
11.Having completed required setup in the G Suite Admin Console, click Next to synchronise data:
12. When data synchronisation is complete, confirmation is displayed: