Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 is hosted within Microsoft datacentres, so your Office 365 email never leaves the Microsoft Cloud infrastructure.
When your users send emails via Office 365 from any web-enabled device, messages are passed from Office 365 to one of Exclaimer's regional Azure servers. Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 sees the emails and applies the required email signature to each message. These emails then pass back to Office 365 and are sent out, as normal.
1. Design email signatures from a library of professional signature templates, giving them to individuals and groups/departments. All user data is taken from your Office 365 Directory, so it will be 100% accurate, and you can easily manage additional email signature elements such as social media icons, promotional banners and legal disclaimers. You are also able to update any signature element and apply the changes in real time.
2. Users send emails via Office 365 from any Internet-enabled device like a PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet.
3. Each email sent from your organisation passes from Office 365 and is routed to one of Exclaimer's regional Azure servers using a start point connector set up in Office 365. This is a standard Microsoft Office 365 protocol for configuring mail flow. Our Azure setup is designed to provide a high-availability, load balanced service. As the servers are based in different geographic locations, the service stays within Microsoft datacentres that are local to you. This guarantees that no email will ever leave the Microsoft Cloud infrastructure.
Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 sees the incoming messages and imprints the appropriate signature on every email. It does not send any emails out on your behalf. All messages are still sent through Office 365, but with a high-quality signature added to them.
5. With the signature(s) added, the emails are passed back to Office 365 via an end point connector that has been set up in Office 365. Signatures will only be added to an email once, due to a secured, closed loop process between Office 365 and the Microsoft Azure infrastructure. They will also be authenticated using Office 365 security protocols.
6. The emails go out as normal, but now have a high-quality signature appended to them. These signatures have essentially been 'stamped' onto each email.