Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition | Signature Manager Office 365 Edition
You would like to add vCards to your Signature Manager template.
- Upload your vCards to a web location.
- Create a location in the template for the vCard hyperlink to be added. This can be a text box or an image.
- Click on the location you have created and insert a Custom Hyperlink - this can be found under Fields > Dynamic Content > Custom Hyperlink.
The Hyperlink window is displayed.
- In Address, enter the full URL for the vCard.
For example: http://www.CompanyName.com/vCards/Karen-Green.vcf
- Change the first and last name in the Address to the required fields:
To do this, from the Address drop-down, select Message Sender then General, then click First name. Repeat the same to enter the Last name.
The Hyperlink window will look similar to this:
- Click OK to save the changes then close the window.