Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition | Signature Manager Office 365 Edition
You would like to add vCards to your Signature Manager template. This article explains how to add vCards to the signature template, you will need to have created the vCard prior to following these instructions.
1. Upload your vCards to a web location. We recommend using a file name such as FirstName-LastName.vcf
For example: Karen-Green.vcf
2. Create a location in the template for the vCard hyperlink to be added. This could be a text box or an image.
3. Click on the location you have created and insert a Custom Hyperlink this can be found under Fields > Dynamic Content > Custom Hyperlink.
4. In the Text to Display box add the text you wish to display.
5. In the Address box, enter the full URL for the vCard
6. Change the first and last name in the hyperlink to the required fields:
7. Click OK to close the window.