Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
This feature is currently in Early Access. If you are interested, please register for participation here
You have installed the Exclaimer Outlook Web Add-in and now you want to enable specific signatures for use within Outlook Web.
To enable email signatures:
- All existing signatures are displayed as tiles on the home page. Hover your cursor over the required signature tile and select the Enable/Disable option:
The Signature rules page is displayed.
This page varies according to the email service that you've configured for Exclaimer Cloud - but essentially, you can enable/disable options for server-side and/or client-side signature processing.
As the Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Web Add-in feature enables you to execute client-side email signatures, you need to select the Client-side (Outlook) tab:
- Switch on the Download this signature to the client option then set the remaining options as required.
- You can set the following options by default:
- Signature on all New Messages (All messages in Apple Mail) OR
- Signature on Forwards & Replies
- Click Download to download the client-side agent for both Windows and macOS.