Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
This feature is currently in Early Access. If you are interested, please register for participation here
You have the Outlook Web Add-in installed, but when you select a signature it does not update your email message.
Currently, the Outlook Web Add-in requires your tenant to be set to Targeted release to utilise this feature. This is because the Add-in code is from a pre-release code from Microsoft.
Follow these steps to set the Targeted release option:
- Log on to the Office 365 Portal as a Global Administrator for your tenant.
- Open the admin center.
- Under Settings, select Org settings.
- In Org settings, select Organization profile then select Release preferences.
- From the Release preferences, select the Targeted release for everyone option.
- Click Save to save your changes.