Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
You have installed the Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in, but when you select a signature it does not update your email message.
Currently, the Outlook Add-in requires your tenant to be set to Targeted release to utilise this feature - this is because the Add-in code is from Microsoft's pre-release code.
Follow these steps to set the Targeted release option:
- Log on to the Office 365 Portal as a Global Administrator for your tenant.
- Open the admin center.
- Under Settings, select Org settings.
- In Org settings, select Organization profile then select Release preferences.
- From the Release preferences, select the Targeted release for everyone option.
- Click Save to save your changes.