Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
This feature is currently in Early Access. If you are interested, please register for participation here
You, as a member of the IT team, can easily deploy signatures to every employee (end-user) within your organization, irrespective of where the employees are based. The end-user doesn't have to be connected to the network and there is no need to deploy this using the Group Policy. As there is no separate application to manage, this results in less IT overhead.
This article guides you through the process of how you can deploy the Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Web Add-in to your environment.
Deploying Outlook Web Add-in
Follow these steps to deploy the Outlook Web Add-in to your environment:
- Log on to the Office 365 Portal as a Global Administrator.
- Open the admin center.
- Under Settings, select Integrated apps.
- Click Add-ins:
- Click Deploy Add-in:
- Click Next:
- Click Upload custom apps:
- Select the option I have a URL for the manifest file. Enter the required URL:
A Configure add-in window is displayed.
- As required, choose which assigned users you want to have access to Exclaimer Cloud:
- Everyone: Select to assign everyone in your organization access to Exclaimer Cloud.
- Specific users / groups: Select to assign specific users or groups within your organization access to Exclaimer Cloud. Enter a specific user or group name; this is a predictive text field, so any matching users or groups will be displayed as you start to type.
- Just me: Select to assign only yourself, in your organization, access to Exclaimer Cloud.
- Now, select how you wish to deploy the Outlook Web Add-in:
- Fixed (default): Select to automatically deploy the Outlook Web Add-in to the assigned users. Users cannot remove the Add-in from their ribbon.
- Available: Select to deploy and make it available to assigned users to install the Add-in themselves.
- Optional: Select to automatically deploy the Outlook Web Add-in to the assigned users. Users can remove the Add-in from their ribbon.
- Click Next to continue.
The Deploy Exclaimer Cloud Signatures window is displayed.
- A confirmation message is displayed when the Outlook Web Add-in has been successfully deployed:
- Click Next to proceed.
Once the Outlook Web Add-in has been successfully deployed, you now need to make it available for users to use these signatures.