Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
This feature is currently available for the Outlook Web App only.
The Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in feature enables you to execute client-side email signatures in an incredibly simple way.
This article guides you through the process of how you can use the Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in to execute client-side email signatures.
Using Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in
Follow these steps to use the Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in:
- Log in to your Outlook Web App.
- Click New message to compose a new email.
- Click the Exclaimer icon () to select the required signature for your email.
Depending upon the installation, the Exclaimer icon can be found on the bottom toolbar or as an option within the ellipsis ().
You are prompted to sign in to your Microsoft 365 account:
Once authenticated, you are prompted to accept a permissions request for the Exclaimer Outlook Add-in. Click Accept to proceed:
- The right-hand pane is now displayed listing all your signatures, based on your Exclaimer Cloud Signatures subscription, that were added to your Outlook Web:
- Select the required signature you want to add to your current email conversation. The selected signature is instantly displayed in the message area: