Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
This feature is currently in Early Access. If you are interested, please register for participation here
The Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Web Add-in feature enables you to execute client-side email signatures in an incredibly simple way.
This article guides you through the process of how you can use Outlook Web Add-in to execute client-side email signatures.
Using Outlook Web Add-in
Follow these steps to use the Outlook Web Add-in:
- Log in to your Outlook Web App.
- Click New message to compose a new email.
- Click the Exclaimer icon () to select the required signature for your email.
Depending upon the installation, the Exclaimer icon can be found on the bottom toolbar or as an option within the ellipsis ().
You are prompted to sign in to your Microsoft 365 account:
Once authenticated, you are prompted to accept a permissions request for the Exclaimer Outlook Add-in. Click Accept to proceed:
- The right-hand pane is now displayed listing all your signatures, based on your Exclaimer Cloud Signatures subscription, that were added to your Outlook Web:
- Select the required signature you want to add to your current email conversation. The selected signature is instantly displayed in the message area: