Once you have successfully authorized Exclaimer Cloud to read user data from your Azure AD/Microsoft 365 directory to an Exclaimer Cloud Signatures database so that it can be applied to your email signatures - you need to start the synchronization process.
This process synchronizes the contact details of all members or, if required, selected members with Exclaimer Cloud so signatures can be applied to their email messages.
How to access it?
To access the Start Sync option during the initial setup:
- From the left-hand pane, click Configuration then select Connect to Microsoft 365.
NOTE: The options within Connect to Microsoft 365 are only available during the initial setup. Once you have successfully configured your Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Microsoft 365 subscription, this section will not be available.
If required, you can edit the configuration settings via Manager User Data, Manage Mail Flow, Outlook Signatures and Exchange On-Premises.
- In the right-hand pane, under the Synchronize User Contact Details section, Start Synchronization is enabled only if the authorization process has been successfully completed.
To access the Start Sync option to manually synchronize the data:
- From the left-hand pane, click Configuration then select Manage User Data.
- From the right-hand pane, under Start Synchronization are the relevant options.
Synchronizing user contact details
To synchronize user contact details:
- You can either synchronize the contact details of all members within your organization with Exclaimer Cloud or synchronize the contact details of only the limited users within the selected Azure AD group.
- Select Synchronize all users to synchronize the contact details of all members of your organization with Exclaimer Cloud.
- In the Synchronize only users in this group, start entering the mail-enabled security group name (from the existing Azure AD groups); this is a predictive text field, so any matched groups will be shown as you start to type. Select the required group whose user contact details you want to sync with Exclaimer Cloud.
- Please be aware that the group needs to be a mail-enabled security group for this option to successfully synchronize user contact details.
- The Synchronize only users in this group option is useful in scenarios where you don't want the contact details of all members within your organization to be synced with Exclaimer Cloud. For example, a large organization using Microsoft 365 has branches worldwide. But, only the UK branch employee contact details need to be synced with Exclaimer Cloud. This feature allows IT Admins to sync only specific (mail-enabled) Azure AD groups with Exclaimer Cloud.
WARNING! By enabling the Synchronize only users in this group option, all user data for people outside this group will be removed from the database.
- Click START SYNC to start synchronizing the data from Azure AD.
The synchronization process will continue in the background while you proceed with the setup.
When the synchronization process is successfully completed, a confirmation message is displayed.
Have you got a question? Please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.