Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
This feature is currently in Early Access. If you are interested, please register for participation here
The Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Web Add-in feature enables you to select the most appropriate email signature whilst you compose your email in Outlook (for Windows, macOS and OWA), from the list of all your signature templates.
This article guides you through the process of how you can install the Outlook Web Add-in for your own account.
Installing Outlook Web Add-in
Follow these steps to install the Outlook Web Add-in for your own account:
- Log in to the Outlook Web App.
- Click New message to compose a new email.
- Click the ellipsis () to access the menu.
- From the menu select Get add-ins:
The Add -Ins for Outlook window is displayed.
- Select My add-ins then from the Add a custom add-in drop-down list select Add from URL...
The Add private add-in from a URL window is displayed.
- In the space provided, enter the URL for the Add-in file.
A Warning message is displayed, click Install to proceed:
All signatures based on your Exclaimer Cloud Signatures subscription have been added to your Outlook Web: