Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition | Signature Manager Office 365 Edition
WARNING! Signature Manager Office 365 Edition has reached its end support - Exclaimer will no longer be renewing any Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) for Signature Manager Office 365 Edition.
Please contact the Exclaimer Sales team to discuss your requirements for an upgrade to Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365.
You want to use web hosted images within your signature template, however, you do not have access to a web location, such as the company’s web directory and would like to host an image that you can maintain and store.
Dropbox is a free to use service, where you can upload multiple types of files, including images.
Dropbox has recently changed the way the files are shared and no longer supports web-hosted images in the same way it used to.
- Upload your image(s) to your Dropbox account (you must already have an account with Dropbox to access this).
- Once the image has been uploaded, click on the image itself and click Share.
- Click Create a link.
- Click Copy link.
- Insert the link into the Image Location within the image tool in the Template Editor:
- At the moment the link will not show, to ensure that it can be seen, locate the text ?dl=0 within the URL and change it to raw=1:
Once this has been completed, you will see the image in the preview window.
- Click OK to continue inserting the image into the template.