Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition | Signature Manager Office 365 Edition
You want to use web hosted images within your signature template, however you do not have access to a web location, such as the companies web directory and would like to host an image that you can maintain and store.
Dropbox is a free to use service, where you can upload multiple types of files including images.
Dropbox has recently changed the way the files are "shared" and no longer support web hosted images the same way. We have put together a step-by-step guide below that explains how to do this.
- Upload your image(s) to your Dropbox account (you must already have an account with Dropbox to access this)
- Once the image has been uploaded, you will need to click on the image itself and select the "Share" button
- Click on Create a link and copy the link provided
- Insert the link into the Image Location within the image tool in the Template Editor.
- Now, the link will not work as it currently is. We will need to change the ?dl=0 to ?raw=1 for the image to display.
- Once this has been completed and you see the image in the preview window, click OK to continue inserting the image into the template.