Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition | Signature Manager Office 365 Edition
You would like the signature template to align centrally to the body of the email.
- Insert a 1x1 HTML table, ensuring that the AutoFit to Window option is checked.
- Click inside the empty cell and select the Properties tab on the right-hand side of the screen. Under Element Layout, change the Align option to Centre.
- Insert a new table into this cell. The number of rows and columns required depends on your own signature layout.
- Set the table width of this inner table to the required size of the signature. In this example we are using 500px wide.
- Create the rest of the signature template. Your signature template will align to the centre of the email body.