Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Exchange
You want to use the Exchange On-Premises feature, but you don't have an Azure Active Directory (AD).
You can create a free Azure Active Directory (AD) tenant to use with Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Exchange.
The following sections describe:
Creating a free Azure AD tenant
To create a free Azure AD tenant:
- Sign in to your organization's Azure portal.
- From the Azure portal menu, select Azure Active Directory.
- Click Create a tenant.
- On the Basics tab, select the type of tenant you want to create. You can select one of the two options available: Azure Active Directory or Azure Active Directory (B2C).
- Click Next: Configuration >to move on to the Configuration tab.
The Configuration tab is displayed.
- In Organization name, enter your organization's name.
- In Initial domain name, enter your domain name prefix.
- From the Country/Region drop-down list, select your country/region.
- Click Next: Review + create > to review the entered information. If it is correct, click Create.
Setting up Azure AD Connect to use the tenant
Once you have created your free Azure AD tenant, you now need to set up Azure AD Connect so your signatures become visible within the Azure AD portal.
Follow these steps to set up an Azure AD Connect to use the tenant:
- Create a new account in your Azure AD tenant with Global Administrator permissions.
- Download Azure AD Connect.
- Install Azure AD Connect.
- Connect your Azure AD Connect to your free Azure AD tenant.
- Tick the Continue without matching all UPN suffixes to verified domains option:
- Complete the setup and wait for the data to sync.
- Click Exit to exit from the AD Connect Setup wizard.
Your signatures will now be visible within the Azure AD portal and you are ready to use Exclaimer Cloud - SIgnatures for Exchange.