Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G-Suite
You have created a signature template using the Drag and Drop editor. Everything looks correct on Desktop devices and the Exclaimer Portal. However, on mobile devices or smaller screens the signature template begins to wrap incorrectly.
To correct this issue you would need to add a fixed width to the signature template. This allows the signature template to correctly scale on smaller devices.
There are two methods to tackling this issue and all depends on what is required from the signature template.
- Method 1 - A signature template that requires a "Fluid" legal disclaimer
- Method 2 - A signature template that requires a "Fixed" legal disclaimer
Method 1 - A signature template that requires a "Fluid" legal disclaimer
- Select the table that contains the contact information
- Click the Size tab
- Set the desired width for your signature template
Method 2 - A signature template that requires a "Fixed" legal disclaimer
- Select the outer layer of the signature template (not the signature element)
- Select the Size tab
- Set the desired width fro your signature template